Tips on planning your end of year celebration.
Published on 25 November 2022
So you have set the date and booked the venue. Now what?
Here are some suggestions on how to create a well-rounded event that will impress clients and show staff you care.
- Create some atmosphere, live music or even a well thought out playlist can bring your event to life.
- Make it special, decorate with a theme or style, discuss options with your event co-ordinator for recommended florists, balloon suppliers and party hire companies.
- Create a slideshow of memorable moments throughout the year. Be proud of your team and make it known.
- Think outside the square – plan a fun interactive activity/game for staff to take part in. A great ice breaker and heaps of fun.
- Capture moments, appoint a designated photographer or hire a photo booth or roaming photographer.
- Consider a quirky gift for your team or clients, a take away that will make them remember the occasion.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 03 9784 1965