Enter from Young Street
Open 7am - 1.30am daily
Fees: $2* p/hour, $6.50* p/day (maximum rate)
* Credit card fees apply.
Pay stations are on levels 1, 2 & 3 of the car park.
The new parking system is now operational and includes more payment options with credit card, coins and also notes now accepted.
1. Obtain a ticket from the entry station
2. Pay the applicable parking fee at the pay station before collecting your vehicle.
3. Drive to the exit and the boom gate will rise automatically.
Lift access is available from the car park levels to foyer (during Centre open hours).
Here are some other options to avoid the queues…
1. Use your credit card as your car park ticket. Simply tap it or insert it as you enter and exit the carpark. There will be no need to go to the pay station. Receipts are available at the exit station if required.
2. Avoid queues at the pay stations at the end of a show. You can pre-pay your parking ticket at any of the pay stations in the car park. Pre-payment will charge you the daily rate of $6.50* for your visit.
*Credit card fees apply
Please note: Parking bays marked RESERVED indicate that space is reserved 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless otherwise specified.
Permanent / Early Bird Parking
Limited reserved bay parking is also available. Please email for more information.