- First prize $150
- Highly Commended prizes of $50 awarded for each category (Ages 3-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Entries Close: Friday 8 May, 5pm
- Exhibition Launched: Monday 18 May, FrankstonArtsCentre YouTube channel
- Celebration Event: Monday 18 May, 3pm. Winners announced by Frankston Cr Sandra Mayer Live on Frankston Art Centre’s Facebook page, judged by Jill L. Anderson, Education Officer, Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery.
- High Resolution quality jpeg photograph or scan your artwork
- Recommended file size 1.5 to 9MB.
- Horizontal orientation, clear and shadow free
- Maximum 1 entry per child
- Signed and complete Application Form which can be downloaded via the above tab
Enquiries: email@example.com or 03 9768 1361
1. A signed entrant declaration form and maximum 100 word description must be received with a high quality image upon entry.
2. An artist may submit a maximum of 1 entry.
3. Proof of age and identity may be requested prior to prize payment.
4. Winners will be selected by Guest judge Jill L. Anderson, Education Officer, Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry numbers in the final exhibition will be limited due to space restrictions and approval by the FAC panel and Visual Arts Officer. Frankston Arts Centre reserves the right to close entries before the closing date.
6. No entries can be removed from the online exhibition once published on YouTube. All other social media interaction is optional and should be monitored by the entrant’s guardian.
7. Entry in the exhibition does not necessitate that the work will be exhibited. Overtly offensive or libelous material will not be displayed. It is the parent/guardians artist’s responsibility to ensure that the artwork does not violate copyright laws.
8.The Programming Panel reserves the right to censor an exhibition if the content is deemed inappropriate or image quality resolution is too low to meet online exhibition standards.
9. Frankston Arts Centre has the right to reproduce supplied images and/or images of all exhibited pieces in print and digital promotional materials for the award, the exhibition and/or the Frankston Arts Centre.
10. Frankston Arts Centre has the right to exhibit images in arts programming on the FAC Fly tower or Cube 37 Art After Dark as part of a digital projection exhibition.
11. The Visual Arts officer reserves the right to edit copy provided by entrant.
12. The prize Frankston Arts Centre Open Exhibition Award is not transferable. If the winning artist is unable to accept the terms and conditions of the award the artist will forfeit the award.
13. Children of staff of Frankston Arts Centre and Frankston City Council may enter artwork for consideration but are ineligible for any awards or prizes.