You don't have to be a starving artist!
Money is the lifeblood of any creative business, but financial literacy can be a real struggle for creatives. Navigating the numbers is not always a happy place, emotions can be overpowering, and maths is frequently yukky. And whoever learned the basics of business money and financial literacy during their arts training? MONEY IS NOT A DIRTY WORD is a surprisingly fun and practical workshop designed specifically for creative learning styles (with pictures!), that answers some of the big scary financial questions.
Topics covered in depth include:
● The Famine and the Feast – weathering the ups and downs of creative income;
● Making financial decisions more easily;
● An introduction to working out what to charge;
● The basics of budgets and cashflow projection;
● More resources and places to go for help.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
● Lifetime access to a dedicated MONEY IS NOT A DIRTY WORD Dropbox folder full of additional resources and workbooks to help continue the learning after the workshop is over;
● Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
● The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our creative industries business specialist advisors.
All questions are welcome in this relaxed, safe and inclusive workshop. Participants are also encouraged to share their own experiences and network with their fellow practitioners.
This 2-hour online workshop is ideal for creative business beginners, hobbyists, freelancers, established practitioners, emerging arts organisations and established practitioners.
Book now to secure your spot! The Zoom link will be provided in the lead up to the workshop.