1. Entry fee must be paid and a signed entrant declaration form must be received prior to or upon delivery.
2. An artist may submit a maximum of 2 works on paper only. Each entry incurs a $20 fee and must be presented in a standard way inside the supplied frame undecorated. The work of the artist, must be executed no later than 1 year prior to the closing date. No third party may enter a work on behalf of an artist or entity.
3. The artwork cannot be stored after the advertised pick up dates. The FAC reserves the right to dispose of uncollected artworks after November 2, 2021 if no correspondence is entered into. Artwork must be delivered ready to hang upon delivery to Cube 37 reception, Frankston Arts Centre.
4. Payment must be made at the FAC Box Office in person prior to delivery. Receipt of payment and complete entry form must be attached to the back of the supplied frame.
5. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges including FAC staff. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entry fees are non-refundable. This includes work that is not hung or not delivered. Entry numbers in the final exhibition will be limited due to space restrictions and approval by the FAC panel and Visual Arts Officer. Frankston Arts Centre reserves the right to close entries before the closing date.
7. All entries must remain for the duration of the exhibition and must be collected from Cube 37 between Tuesday 5 October to Saturday 9 October, 2pm
8. Entry in the exhibition does not necessitate that the work will be exhibited. Overtly offensive or libellous material shall not be displayed. It is the artist responsibility to ensure that their work is not on violation of copyright laws. The programming committee reserves the right to censor an exhibition if the content is deemed inappropriate for both a public or privately hired multi-purpose space.
9. Frankston Arts Centre has the right to reproduce supplied images and/or images of all exhibited pieces in print and digital promotional materials for the award, the exhibition and/or the Frankston Arts Centre.
10. Frankston Arts Centre will not be responsible for the loss or damage whatsoever to any work while in its custody.
11. Entrants are to have a guardian’s written consent.
12. The Frankston Arts Centre does not have the storage capacity to keep artwork unclaimed by the advertised date. Unclaimed entries become the property of the Frankston Arts Centre who are transferred the right of disposal after November 2, 2021.
13. The Frankston Arts Centre KidsFest award is not transferable. If the winning artist is unable to accept the terms and conditions of the award the artist will forfeit the award.
14. Artist Full name and description will be displayed in public alongside the submitted artwork.
15. Relatives of Frankston Arts Centre and Frankston City Council may enter artwork for consideration but are ineligible for any awards or prizes and they must disclose this conflict of interest.
Privacy The personal information requested on this form is being collected by Council for participation in exhibitions only. This information will be used solely by Frankston Arts Centre staff associated with this exhibition for that primary purpose and will not otherwise be disclosed without your consent or as permitted by law. You may apply to Council for access and/or amendment of the information. The Still Life Conditions Of Entry