Fiesta Day! Ventana Carnaval & Grand Opening 2019
Follow the parade!
Authentic Street Food
Ethnic Crafts and Market Stalls
Ventana Fiesta | Free
Join the party. Immerse yourself in the festival flavours.
Saturday 2 March, 2-10pm | Frankston Arts Centre
Immerse yourself in Latin American, Portuguese and Spanish cultures throughout the day with delicious BBQs, street food, music, dance performances and workshops for the entire family to enjoy, while roaming the unique craft stalls.
DOWNLOAD the poster / brochure here
HIGHLIGHTS - Something for everyone!
- Carnival Parade at 2pm from Frankston Station
- Bar Español, the Spanish Bar
- Food Trucks & Food Demos
- Art Exhibitions
- Welcome Concert from 6pm with Kutcha Edwards and Daniel Jauregui
- New experiential Australian work The 7 Beads of My Indigenous Necklace
- Vibrant music and dance performances
- Mexican Wrestling Fiesta in Cube 37 with Mariachis and dancing Señoritas
- Interactive workshops and kid's activities
- Stay to salsa, cumbia and tango until late with The New Monos and more.
Don’t miss this free unique cultural event for the entire family!