Ventana Street Fiesta 2018
Join the carnival parade
Delicious street food
Ethnic craft stalls
Ventana Street Fiesta | Free
Join the party. Immerse yourself in the festival flavours.
Saturday 10 March, 12pm-8pm | Wells Street Plaza, Frankston
Immerse yourself in Latin American, Portuguese and Spanish cultures throughout the day with delicious BBQs, street food, music, dance performances and workshops for the entire family to enjoy, while roaming the unique craft stalls. Make sure you visit all the quarters (barrios) - Central America, Spain, Brazil, Andes, Chile and more.
HIGHLIGHTS - Something for everyone!
- Carnival Parade at 12pm
- Unique market stall
- Delicious street food
- Vibrant music and dance performances
- Street art
- Interactive workshops
Download the Program to find out more.
Don’t miss this free unique cultural event for the entire family!
Don’t forget to bring your drink bottle (let's practice sustainability!), dancing shoes and soccer gear.
NOTIFICATION OF PUBLIC EVENT AND ROAD CLOSURES
Frankston City Council are preparing for the annual Ventana Fiesta. The festival is held in Wells Street on Saturday, 10 March 2018 from 12 to 8pm.
The following traffic control measures will be in place in order to prepare for the event:
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
Ventana Street Fiesta
WELLS STREET - closed between Thompson Street and Park Lane from 5:30am, Saturday 10 March to 12am Midnight, Sunday, 11 March 2018
• STATION STREET – closed from 12 to 12.30pm, Saturday 10 March 2018
• STATION STREET MALL – closed from 12 to 12.30pm, Saturday 10 March 2018
• GALLERY LANE - closed from 12 to 12.30pm, Saturday 10 March 2018
• STIEBEL PLACE - closed from 12 to 12.30pm, Saturday 10 March 2018
• SHANNON STREET MALL - closed from 12 to 12.45pm, Saturday 10 March 2018
• WELLS STREET - closed between Park Lane and Young Street from 12 to 12.30pm, Saturday 10 March 2018
We apologise for any inconvenience and trust you will support this major annual community event.