Term and Conditions of Ticket Sales
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The right of admission is reserved by Management.
- A ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements.
- The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period.
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions.
- Unless otherwise indicated all persons, including infants and children, entering must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
- Unless otherwise indicated the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited
- Ticket refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion of management, but, will not be considered within 2 days of an activity. Refunds and/or exchanges may be subject to a fee.
Where applicable GST has been applied
The Frankston Arts Centre protects your privacy, statement