Black Tie Catering and Event Management offer two dining choices, casual and set;
Casual Dining - Tapas, Tastes and Plates
Delicious light meals to compliment fabulous shows with the convenience of being all under the one roof! Our in house catering and event company Black Tie Catering and Event Management are excited to introduce their Tapas, Tastes and Plates menu (251KB). Enjoy a glass of wine and casual dining in our Peninsula Room before your show starts. The venue is always open an hour before the show starts to give you a chance to enjoy a bite to eat.
Pre-Show Dining - Set Dinner Package
Take it to the next level and make a night of it!
Two course set dinner packages are available throughout the year on selected shows. Dinner package includes a set main and dessert meal at $42.00 per person.
Dinner is served in the Peninsula Room two hours before the show starts.
Our 2-course dining package are currently being offered for;
- Bakersfield Mist, Tuesday 6 June Download Menu (315KB)
- Frame of Mind, Friday 14 July; dining menu coming soon.
- The Merchant of Venice, Saturday 19 August; dining menu coming soon.
- Be Your Self Redux, Friday 8 September; dining menu coming soon.
- Around The World in 80 Days, Friday 22 September; dining menu coming soon/
- MSO Plays Beethoven 8, Saturday 15 October; dining menu coming soon.
- The Glenn Miller Orchestra, 28 October; dining menu coming soon.
- A Festival of Russian Ballet, Thursday 9 November; dining menu coming soon.
Did you know you can pre-order interval drinks and snacks and avoid the rush?
Enquiries and reservations can be made on 03 9784 1074 or email@example.com